Calling all adventure seekers! We are excited to introduce a new spin on the Primal RunAmoc you already know and love. While thin, minimal soles are excellent for maximizing flexibilty and groundfeel, sometimes you need a little extra help to conquer a challenging trail. The Megagrip Primal RunAmoc hiking trail running shoe features VibramTM Megagrip soles that are unparalleled in grip and longevity. These soles perform well in both wet and dry conditions and are a favorite among extreme trail runners. We also added a 3.5mm midsole for an extra buffer from sharp rocks while maintaining a streamlined, minimalist design.
With the Megagrip Primal RunAmoc, you get all of the features of our standard Primal with the added benefit of a tough, trail-ready sole. The Primal sole shape embraces the natural physiology of the human foot with an extra wide toe box for free movement and natural toe splay. Get ready for a strong, yet flexible foundation for wherever your adventures may take you with this barefoot hiking trail running shoe.
- Innovative sole shape with extra roomy toe box.
- Flexible, breathable materials for maximum free foot movement.
- Made with premium, responsibly sourced leathers.
- Zero-drop 6mm VibramTM Megagrip Zegama rubber sole + 3.5mm midsole (total sole height: 9.5mm).
- Padded tongue for snug, secure fit.
- Rubber toe cap protects front of shoe.
- Expanded lacing system for a customized fit.
- Can be worn with or without socks.
- Made in USA: designed and handcrafted in Oregon using US-sourced materials.
- Add no-tie elastic Lock Laces® to turn your Primal RunAmocs into a slip-on shoe. Sold separately.