The Heavy Duty Paring Knife features a 3¼" blade and is 7⅛" long overall. The longer handle offers more control, which many people prefer. Easily prep food like cucumbers and onions and make quick work of trimming chicken breasts and other meats.
The surgical-quality, T420 high-carbon stainless steel blade, hand sharpened to a razor-sharp edge, makes this one of the most useful tools in the kitchen!
Made in the USA, so you can be confident you’ll get the quality and attention to detail you expect from your purchase.
Available in two handle finishes—solid brushed aluminum and black stainless steel resin.
Our Heavy Duty Paring Knife is also available in several gift sets.
Customers agree that the Heavy Duty Paring Knife is an essential part of any cook’s kitchen!
• Blade Length: 3¼"
• Total Length: 7⅛"
• Blade Material: Surgical-Quality, T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
• Black Handle Material: Molded Resin
• Silver Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
• Country of Production: USA
• Product Warranty: The Lifetime Guarantee