The sturdy, non-flexing 3⅜" blade of Rada’s Party Spreader is perfect for spreading cheeseballs and dips on crackers, frostings on cake, and cream cheese on bagels. Spread peanut butter and jelly on a slice of bread with just a couple passes.
The blade is equipped with small serrations, making cutting through harder spreads and foods a snap!
Available in two handle finishes—solid brushed aluminum and black stainless steel resin.
All Rada Cutlery knives and utensils are made 100% in the USA. Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa, and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. We’re so sure of our products’ high quality, we guarantee it!
Our customers agree that the Rada Party Spreader is one of the best kitchen utensils available.
• Blade Length: 3⅜"
• Total Length: 6⁷/8"
• Face Material: 300 Series High-Nickel Stainless Steel
• Black Handle Material: Molded Resin
• Silver Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
• Country of Production: USA
• Product Warranty: The Lifetime Guarantee